The Teddy Rocks Festival Arena & Terms
🔥 The Ted Newton Stage 🔥
Outdoor stage with large screens each side. In Loving memory of Ted Newton ❤️
👈 You'll find this stage at the west of the arena
👇 You'll find this stage at the south of the arena
Big top next to the main bar. In loving memory of Darren "Bigman" Burt ❤️
👉 You'll find this stage at the east of the arena
The Merry Woodland Stage
Outdoor stage nested in the woodlands, featuring a variety of folk music, acoustic music, circus acts,
comedy, spoken word and lots more
☝️ You'll find this stage at the north of the arena
The Teddy Raves Dome
Inflated dome playing dance, trance, and drum and bass
🎯 You'll find this stage in the center of the arena
Things to do, food and drink
The arena is packed with activities for kids (big and small!), moreish food and delicious
Arena Terms and Conditions
Updated 30th October 2019
- These Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) incorporate, and should be read together with, any Vendor’s and/or
Agent’s T&Cs or regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the Official Agent,
- Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change. Teddy Rocks Festival (TRF) reserved the right to
the bill without prior notification.
- No trading allowed within the venue without TRF’s prior consent.
- No professional type audio-visual recording equipment may be brought into the venue without authorisation.
(D)SLR Cameras are permitted.
- Tickets purchased from touts or secondary ticketing sites may not be admitted.
- You give your express consent to your actual/simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio
visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes filming by the police or
security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
- No unauthorised buses, coaches or trucks will be allowed on site.
- Right of admission reserved (R.O.A.R.).
- Remember the organisers put the festival on for free and in our spare time, this means we can give you good
bands at cheap ticket prices, please do your bit by supporting our businesses and helping us to raise money
fight against children’s cancer.
- No unaccompanied under 16s are allowed on site.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult aged 21 or over (max. 4 child to 1 adult ratio). (For camping
please see the Camping Terms and Conditions.)
- Children 5 yrs and under are admitted free, but must purchase or hold a valid ticket and be accompanied by
paying ticket-holder over 21 (see Camping Terms and Conditions for the campsite rules).
- Valid and acceptable proof of age/ID will be required at the entry gate in order to pick up your
and enter the festival. Valid forms of ID include: (1) An in date photographic driver’s license or
(2) A valid passport (3) PASS approved ID (4)Military ID where the date of birth is present.
- No photocopies and no out of date ID will be accepted.
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS
- Tickets are non-transferable and only valid when purchased from official agents of TRF.
- All persons entering the festival, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- Tickets/wristbands purchased from unauthorised sources will be rendered invalid and refused admission.
- Tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry at the entrance gate.
- Tickets must be valid, presented in full, with stubs and not tampered with (in the event of accidental
refer to point of purchase prior to event). Tickets remain the property of TRF.
- TRF will not issue duplicates or refunds for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written
- The ticket holder is responsible for their tickets until it is exchanged for a wristband and then
responsible for their wristband for the duration of the event.
- All wristbands remain the property of TRF until 12 Noon the day after the last day of the event.
- Once wristbands have been issued and put on... tampering, swapping, removal of, etc. will not be tolerated
and those found doing so will be asked to leave the campsite and Festival.
- Refunds are only considered on major cancellation, substantial alteration or by special exception determined
- No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
- Refunds should be obtained from the point of purchase, no later than 3 months after the event.
- A minimum of the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
- Refunds of booking fees per ticket are subject to the T&Cs of the point of sale.
- Travel - Ensure you look into travel arrangements before you buy your tickets. While we make every effort
help and advice on travel options on our website. We cannot give refunds for problems with getting to and
the festival or campsite.
- TRF reserves the right to evict a customer without refund, and/or refuse admission.
- Anyone appearing to be under the influence of drugs or drunk at the entry gate shall be refused entry.
- Venue security reserve the right to carry out bag checks and search customers at the entrances,on the site
- Any item(s), reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to
other person, must be surrendered to staff**.
- Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be given to the Police and refused
You may be arrested.
- Anti-social behaviour may lead to eviction. Please act responsibly.
- Throwing gas, aerosol or similar canisters/containers on to fires is extremely dangerous and will lead to
- If you are ejected from the TRF campsite you will also forfeit your attendance to the TRF arena and
Teddy Rocks Festival is unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including
surrendered items) or injuries sustained at this event - other than caused as a result of our negligence.
- TRF operates a “Zero Tolerance” to drugs policy; no illegal substances may be brought into the venue. Anyone
caught in possession of these substances will be ejected, barred and the police will be informed.
- No bottles, cans, alcohol or food may be brought into the festival arena (baby food is permitted).
- Items banned from the festival - Gas canisters, aerosols over 250ml, airhorns, fireworks, flares, glass,
substances, drugs, ‘legal highs’ (this includes Nitrous Oxide), drug paraphernalia, laser equipment/pens,
megaphones, nitrous oxide, sky or ‘chinese’ lanterns, sound systems, spray cans. No bottles, cans, alcohol
food, disposable BBQs, campsite stoves, large and open drinks bottles may be brought into the main arena,
- Anyone resisting the surrender of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction.
- Under 18s are not permitted to bring alcohol or to purchase alcohol on site. The bars operate a “Challenge
system of checking ID and stopping underage drinking. Anyone who appears to be aged 25 or younger will be
asked for a valid ID before they can purchase alcohol. (see AGE POLICY) Teddy Rocks Festival reserves the
refuse to sell alcohol to anyone who appears intoxicated or under age.
- It is illegal for an over 18 to purchase alcohol on the behalf of under 18s. Anyone supplying alcohol to
attendees will be evicted from the event without a refund.
- After 6pm each evening only over 18s will be allowed within the bar area. 8. Please drink responsibly; it
offence to be drunk and in charge of a child.
FIRE AND SAFETY
- Fires are not permitted at the festival.
- Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including the bars. This includes e-cigs.
- Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
- Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some
- The use of Drones or similar equipment for any reason is prohibited on or near the event.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO A SAFE AND HAPPY FESTIVAL
- Ensure you know where your nearest emergency exits are.
- Follow any instructions given by Stewards, Security and Police.
- Move away from any dangerous/antisocial behaviour. Notify Security if you see any antisocial or dangerous
- Move to where there is more space if you see a crowd surge occur.
- Ask for help if you need it and help others, especially if someone falls.
- Stay calm - if you're in distress, ask to be taken to the Welfare Tent.
- Look after yourself and those around you, even people you don't know. If you suspect somebody is
take them to a first aid or welfare area/tent. If they are not responding please alert a Steward
who will call for the necessary help. Please don't attempt to move them as you may do more harm than
- If you need to take medication regularly remember to bring it and let your friends know of any
allergies you may have and where your medication is stored.
- Please use the bins and recycling points provided on and off site.
- No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs that have been registered with festival management prior to
event are permitted on site.
- Teddy Rocks Festival campsite location is a beautiful natural site and we want to keep it that way so
help us by keeping it clean and tidy.
- Please ensure you do not leave anything other than “general waste” in the designated areas – please take
large items home with you e.g. tents, chairs, etc.
- Please respect the land as horses will be grazing here after the festival and any stray plastics or rubbish
harmful to them.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION
- Disabled Facilities are available including parking and accessible toilets.
- Please check our website and follow all our social media for the latest information up to the event:
- If any of these T&C’s are unclear please contact: [email protected]
- Teddy Rocks Festival reserve the right to amend these T&Cs at any time.
- Teddy Rocks Festival ticket and camping ticket holders (including all minors) give their express consent to
use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising and/or
exploitation of any photos, film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in
media throughout the world.
- Car park tickets can be purchased on arrival. The costs will be £10 per vehicle each time you park.
- Car parking spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come basis. Please car share or arrive by
use our provided shuttle services. 8. If you leave the car park, you must purchase another car park ticket
and you stand the chance of losing your parking spot. It is strongly recommended that your car remain parked
until you are prepared to vacate the campsite. Please take advantage of our shuttle bus which runs every 30
minutes straight into town.
- Campervans and Caravans are permitted on site with a Campervan supplement ticket in the designated
campervan area of the campsite. Every occupant of the campervan/caravan must also be in the possession of a
valid camping ticket to the event. Campervans may otherwise be used for travel to the festival and left in
park but must strictly be used for transportation only. The car parking area is for parking only. Cooking or
sleeping in any vehicle overnight outside the designated campervan area, or using the car park as a camping
is not prohibited. Anyone caught using their vehicle in this way will be removed from the site. Caravans are
permitted under any conditions at the festival without prior consent from the festival organisers.
- We encourage everyone who is camping and using our car park to refrain from leaving the site between 22:00
PM and 10:00 AM. This is due to making sure we can get you in and out of the site safely. Don’t worry we are
kidnapping you! But your help with this would be appreciated. Our car park will have friendly security who
able to assist you if you do need to leave the site.
Download Arena Terms & Conditions
We operate a zero tolerance drugs policy: no illegal substances may be brought into the venue.
Anyone caught in possession of these substances will be ejected, barred and the police will be
No bottles, cans, alcohol or food may be brought into the festival arena, although baby food is
permitted, and food is allowed into the campsite.
Get your tickets (Non Camping)
Car parking tickets can be added at the online checkout, and will also be available on the day if space permits, on a first come first serve basis.
Camping tickets and upgrades are available too.
See all ticket options
Key Festival Information